We make finding the right property easy...
Hotel contracting has been the core of our business for almost 40 years. Over that time we have amassed a huge inventory of one- to five-star accommodation all over the world.
GTA's team of over 200 hotel contractors around the world are constantly on the road visiting hotels, assessing and contracting face-to-face with suppliers.
We are proud of our reputation for having the best negotiators in the business and we work hard to obtain allocations at the most competitive prices for our clients and partners.
We make finding the right property easy. You can search for hotels by grade, location or by facilities, allowing you to refine your search results to the needs of your customer.
Available room categories for each hotel are grouped together so you can provide your clients with a variety of choice, from a standard to a super suite, quickly and easily. Meal basis, availability, price, hot deals and stay offers are displayed alongside each category.
Why choose GTA for Hotels…
• 150,000 rooms in more than 44,000 properties
• Small independent properties to five-star international chains
• Particular strength in the mid-range 3* and 4* properties
Go to: How To Work With Us to learn about accessing GTA’s Travel Content
Hotels - a few key points...
• ‘Stay Offers’, where available, are automatically included in hotel search results, providing greater value to your customers and adding value to your bookings. They’re quick and easy to book with the reduced price automatically displayed as the total price on the results page
• Choose how you view Search Results with either ‘Full Details’, ‘Map View’ or ‘List View’ - which results in a minimal and concise style - allowing more than 50 hotels to be displayed per page
• TripAdvisor content is available directly within our systems, displayed in the Hotel Search Results as well as a dedicated tab on the Hotel Information page, giving you access to independent product reviews and information without the need to leave the site, saving you even more time
• GTA’s interactive maps allow you to view the locations of the hotels that you are interested in, view details and facilities of the hotels from within the map screen and check the position of the hotel in relation to tourist attractions, trade fairs and transport terminals
• Immediate on-line bookings and confirmations. You cn email hotel vouchers in PDF format directly to customers from the Booking Basket screen (rather than having to print and post them) saving time and money