Private & Shared Transfers
9,000+ transfer options to get your customers trip off to a great start…
Offering choice is the key to staying ahead of the competition, so with this in mind GTA provide hassle-free and value for money Private and Shared Transfer services.
A Private Transfer adds an added sense of luxury to your client’s stay – eliminating the stress of public transport to and from the airport is enough to put a smile on anybody’s face!
We offer more than 9,000 standard and deluxe options in over 100 countries and 1,000 airport locations.
Even the most intrepid traveller will enjoy having one less thing to think about when they arrive at their destination, particularly after a long flight.
We offer more than 500 scheduled coach and minibus services from airports, railway stations and ports.
Why choose a GTA Private or Shared transfer?
• Booking is simple!
• Comprehensive search results – from service descriptions, meeting point maps, and passenger and luggage capacity to drop off points, departure schedules and transfer times
• Streamline your booking process - search and book transfers alongside hotels, apartments and sightseeing
• Increase your overall service provision to your client
• Create additional revenue opportunities for you and your business
Go to: How To Work With Us to learn about accessing GTA’s travel content
Private & Shared Transfers - a few key points...
• Provides an easy and often economical alternative to car hire or the use of local taxi services.
• Booking and paying transfers prior to departure avoids the need for local currency upon arrival, avoiding the need to queue at cash machines, bus ticket booths or taxi ranks after a long flight.
• Vehicle choice is generally available with the Private Transfer option to cater for the needs individuals, couples, families and larger groups. Standard and deluxe car transfers are often available: choose the option to suit your client’s budget.
• An optional local representative who can speak your client’s language is available at many locations.
• Transfers improve the attachment rates of services to bookings, enhancing your offering and increasing your booking value!