Hotelbeds Group confirms position as a leading distributor of hotels and ancillaries to the travel trade
- Following the customary regulatory process, GTA officially joins Hotelbeds Group.
- Strategic integration plan – including Tourico Holidays, which joined the Group in June – already underway.
- Leadership team confirmed to reflect enlarged Group.
- Group announces José Antonio Tazón as Senior Non-Executive Director on Board of Directors and Chairman of Advisory Committee.
GTA roadshow strengthens the United States as number 1 long-haul destination for the China source market
- The United States has become the no. 1 long-haul destination for GTA China with over 60% year-on-year growth.
- 20 US partners visited China to showcase their properties and destinations to some of China’s biggest and most important tour operators and travel agencies.
- Over 200 travel agents attended the first US GTA roadshow that took place in August in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Hotelbeds Group and GTA** combine forces to drive distribution
excellence in the B2B travel wholesaler and retail space.
Deal brings together companies with complementary operations and
geographic footprints. ***
Significant presence of GTA in fast growing Asia-Pacific and Middle East markets closely aligns with Hotelbeds Group´s growth strategy.
GTA and Bokun to host online conferences discussing the rapid development of distribution for tours & activities
London and Reykjavik – GTA, one of the leading global distributors of accommodation and destination services and Bokun, the business-to-business distribution platform, today announced a series of online conferences to discuss the future of their product distribution with tours and activities suppliers.GTA and Bokun to host online conferences discussing the rapid development of distribution for tours & activities (210.62 KB)